Guest User | Log In
1. Download your JooCart package by clicking download link from your account https://www.soft-php.com/account/download.html
2. JooCart Package contains:
UPGRADE_JOOCART_VersionNumber_UNZIP_FIRST.zip(Use this upgrade package only if you are an existing customer of older version)
3. Download JOOCART_UNZIP_FIRST file
4. Unzip it,you will get
(If you are a new customer then use this zip file only.You can ignore other zip files b,c)
(Use this file only if you are an existing customer of same version)
c) Others folder which contains zip files of older versions
(If you want to install an older version of JooCart,then search in this folder)
Unzip JOOCART_VersionNumber_UNZIP_FIRST.zip,you will get pkg_joocart.zip,Readme.txt files
1. Go to Joomla menu: Extensions->Manage->Install
2. Browse file pkg_joocart.zip and click "Upload & Install" button from "Upload Package File" section.
If you can not install pkg_joocart.zip using first method then use this method.
1. Open FTP connection to your Joomla site, locate and open tmp folder.
2. Upload pkg_joocart.zip using ftp in to your public_html(joomla_root_directory)/tmp folder.
3. Go to Joomla menu(Extensions->Manage->Install).
4. Give Install URL in "Install from URL" section as follows:
Install URL: http://www.YOUR_SITE_URL.com/tmp/pkg_joocart.zip
If you see error message "Error connecting to the server: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found Invalid URL" then put Install URL as follows:
Install URL: ../tmp/pkg_joocart.zip
5. Install it by clicking "Install" button from "Install from URL" section.
6. Now delete pkg_joocart.zip file from public_html(joomla_root_directory)/tmp folder(IMPORTANT).
If you can not install pkg_joocart.zip using first two methods then use this method.
1. Unzip all of the files locally(i.e unzip pkg_joocart.zip). Then transfer the files (using FTP) to a folder in the tmp directory (for example /home/demophpsoft/public_html/tmp/pkg_joocart/) for the pkg_joocart.zip you are installing.
2. Also you can upload the pkg_joocart.zip file first(in /public_html/tmp/pkg_joocart/ folder) then extract it using a file manager which has extract feature.
3. Go to Joomla menu(Extensions->Manage->Install) but select "Install From Directory" indicating the correct folder name. This folder name should be an absolute path from the root of the filesystem(for example Install Directory: /public_html/tmp/pkg_joocart/).
4. Install it by clicking "Install" button from "Install From Directory" section.
5. Delete the pkg_joocart folder from tmp directory(e.g. /public_html/tmp/).
Access JooCart Admin Panel
1. Go to Joomla Menu: Components->JooCart
2. Enter default username and password
You will get default JooCart admin username and password in README.txt
3. Change the default password.Very Important!!!!
Access JooCart Frontend
1. Go to Joomla Menus->Main Menu
2. Click in "New" button.
3. Select Menu type as JooCart->Home
4. Provide Menu Title(e.g. Shop etc),Alias(e.g. shop etc).
6. Go to Joomla Frontend (http://www.YOUR_JOOMLA_SITE.com/).
7. You will see a Shop menu for JooCart,Click on it.
Changing JooCart Default Options
1. Go to JooCart admin panel,Find a button named "Parameters"(in Joomla 1.5.x) or "Options"(in Joomla 1.6.x-3.x) at the top-right or top-left corner.Click on it(in Joomla >=1.6.x See in Preferences Tab).
2. You will see there many options including using Joomla buttons,Single Admin Login etc.From there you can also show or hide JooCart header,footer,category menu for frontend.
JooCart Modules and plugins will be installed automatically during JooCart package installation.
Enable JooCart Modules
1. Go to Extensions->Modules ,then click on "New" button
2. Select JooCart all in one module
3. Select your required module from "Select Module" list box
4. Put your module title,position,status etc and save it
5. Go to JooCart Admin Panel Modules section(JooCart Admin Panel Menu: Extensions->Extensions->Modules) and make sure your required module is also installed and enabled there.
(If you want to show modules in JooCart left/right column instead of Joomla left/right sidebar module positions,then go to JooCart Admin options, Set Hide left/right column:No and save. Now JooCart left and right column will work as like as standard OpenCart.
Fixed Bugs for JooCart
1. Download JooCart package regularly to get any new issue's fixed files.
2. Unzip FIXED_BUGS_VersionNumber_UNZIP_FIRST.zip file,you will get a Readme.txt file.
3. Follow the instructions from Readme.txt file.
Upgrading JooCart from older version
1. Unzip UPGRADE_JOOCART_VersionNumber_UNZIP_FIRST.zip file.
2. You will get a Readme.txt file,follow the instructions from it.
If you have any questions or if you are facing any kind of issue then please feel free to submit a ticket Support Ticket
Please wait... it will take a second!