Frequently Asked Questions
My images are not uploading in JooCart.
Please check the following:
- Make sure your image directory is writable.
- Make sure you don't have display parse time on.
- Make sure your web hosting does not include and hidden tracking scripts. Hidden tracking may that interfere when trying to send a upload response to your browser.
- Make sure you have a php tmp folder where the image will be temporarily stored until its moved to the image directory.
- Make sure you have the right permssions setup on your image directory. It should be 755 or 777. You can do this using chmod.